You purchased a subscription but can’t see it in the MarketPOS app? Please read the following steps carefully.
Why can’t I see my subscription?
- The MarketPOS application conducts subscription purchases through “Google Play Store.”
- Subscriptions on Google Play Store are purchased through the Google account where the app is downloaded.”
- Additionally, the “MarketPOS” application retrieves the subscription status from Google Play Store.”
- Google Play Store queries the current subscription status through the Google account where the app is downloaded.”
- If you have more than one Google account and you downloaded MarketPOS using a different Google account, your subscription may be checked from the wrong account.
- That’s why you can’t see your purchased subscription
For example: If you purchased “MarketPOS” with the email email@example.com and then downloaded the MarketPOS application with the email firstname.lastname@example.org, Google Play will verify the subscription under the email@example.com email. Since you do not have a subscription to the firstname.lastname@example.org email account, you cannot see your subscription. Since you do not have a subscription on the email@example.com email account, you cannot see your subscription.
How do I check the email used for purchasing a subscription on Google Play Store?
1- Open Google Play Store app. Tap the “Profile icon” on the topl left. Take note of the e-mail address you will check. Tap “Payment & subscriptions” on the window that opens. Tap the “Subscriptions” on the window that opens.
2- Check if there is a “MarketPOS” application subscription?
If you see your “MarketPOS” application subscription, please note the e-mail address. You have subscribed to the “MarketPOS” application from this e-mail address.
If you cannot see your subscription, check your other e-mail accounts in the Google Play Store one by one.
How can I find out the email account I used in the MarketPOS application?
Open and login to the “MarketPOS” app as “System Admin” user. Tap the “menu icon” on the upper left. Tap on the “Logout icon” on the upper right on the windows that open. The e-mail address written in the “Registered Account” section is your “MarketPOS” application account.
After discovering the email accounts; verify if the email you used for purchasing subscriptions on “Google Play Store” matches the one you use for “MarketPOS” application.
A) If both email accounts are the same, that’s great news! You might not be able to see your subscription because you downloaded “MarketPOS” from a different email account. To view the subscription, you’ll need to change the email address used to download MarketPOS. You can do this by following the help page below to change the email associated with the MarketPOS application that you downloaded
B) If both email accounts are different, it seems like you’ve purchased MarketPOS from the wrong email account. To fix this issue, please visit our help page below.